2 GREAT WAYS TO WIN
- 1. The judged Winning Photo of each theme is displayed on the main page of CCKDO website for everyone to enjoy.
- 2. Every entrant in each theme goes into a draw to Win a Family Pass to the CCKDO 2022 Event.
All entries will be exhibited at Red Tree Theatre Gallery and at Central Coast Kids Day Out Event, The Entertainment Grounds, Sunday 6th November 2022
- To enter is easy:
- Post your photo to the CCKDO Facebook page.
- Add to you post your name and age and make sure you hashtag CCKDO #Theme #Location (no spaces).
- The photos of each theme will be judged and announced and displayed on the CCKDO Facebook page and website.
- Each entrant will be allocated a number. Once the winning photo for each theme is judged a random automated number selector will determine the winner of the Family Pass Entry Draw.
THEME 2 - TOYSENTER NOW
Kid's fun with photos activity.
Each photo competition's topic will have a different theme (see above). Share the joy of taking photos with the Kids Day Out audience. For children between the ages of 0 to 12. This fun activity can be done in both your home environment and during lockdown walks. Themes will be easy to find with the emphasis on FUN. The CCKDO committee will view every entry and the theme’s winning photo will be prominently displayed on the Central Coast Kids Day Out website for the everyone to see and admire.
All the wonderful photos
will be displayed at the Red Tree Theatre Gallery and featured at the next Central Coast Kids Day Out Event. The idea of the activity is to bring joy in 2021 and to inspire all those young photographers out there to have fun with their passion for photos. Although we announce a winner for each of them, everyone is a winner and every photo will hold its own special beauty.
- This is an activity for children, so photos are to be taken by the children 0-12yo themselves (not by their parents or carers).
- PHOTOS ARE TO BE POSTED onto the CCKDO Facebook page with the CHILD’S FIRST NAME and AGE. (if you’d prefer your child’s name not to appear, please create an alias name for us to acknowledge them personally).
- Place a HASHTAG each photo indicating its location, CCKDO and theme (no spaces when hashtagging eg. #bluehaven #cckdo #rainbows)
- Only ORIGINAL photos are to be posted - no stealing of anything you’ve found on the internet.
- It’s ok to post a photo you ALREADY HAVE if you have a good one and as long as it was taken by the child.
- Only POSITIVE COMMENTS are allowed.
- NO BAD language or rude/indecent content permitted.
- NO ADVERTISING is permitted.
- For child protection and privacy reasons NO person is to appear in photos.
- THE WINNING PHOTOGRAPH of each THEME will be announced on the Facebook page and displayed on the CCKDO website. It will be the key photo of the activity until the next theme winner is announced.
- HAVE FUN, set your child’s IMAGINATION free and enjoy seeing your child’s and others’ photos on the CCKDO Facebook page!
For more info, tips, laughter, support and great competitions for the kids, join the CCKDO Committee and friends on Facebook.JOIN US